Saturday, March 13, 2010

Planning a wedding is hard....


Okay, I'm totally lying. You see, I have done some planning, but I haven't done much doing.

Booking the reception venue? Ben took care of that.
Arranging the ceremony? Yep. He did that too.
Oh! Blocking rooms at the hotel? Ben was all over that.
Researching wedding photographers and DJs? Yeah, Ben did that.
Designing our Save The Dates? Ben.
Emailing & calling vendors? Ben.
Signing us up for pre-marital counseling? Ben has that taken care of.

As for me, I spend obscene amounts of time browsing wedding magazines and websites.
Oh! I took care of stuffing, addressing, and applying postage to the Save The Dates!
Wait, nope. My sister did that.


He might look lazy, but he is the best fiance imaginable. Ben has totally taken the stress out of wedding planning (so far:). I'm so thrilled to have him, my friends and family taking such an active role in helping out! This wedding planning is a breeze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment