Monday, March 9, 2009

Greetings from.... Somewhere


I am not sure where we are exactly... A few hours ago we were 20 miles
north of Cuba.

Spent last night in a piano bar listening to Roger. He is a fantastic
piano player and singer, but his English skills aren't perfect yet. We
had a blast singing along to everything from Journey to Billy Joel to
Van Marrison last night. Hope Roger is playing again tonight!

Today we are at sea... The water is the most beautiful shade of blue.
Sun bathed all morning- just what I needed after a freezing,
overwhelming ( but great) GeoTools conference!

Tomorrow morning we arrive in Costa Maya (apparently the location of
the new corona commercial)?! I'm excited.
It's supposed to be beautiful.

Missing everyone terribly. I'll update again tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment