Friday, March 6, 2009

Here I Go Again...


Gosh, I have been a pretty lousy blogger the past few months. But a wise man once told me I thrive on fresh starts, and he is right. So out with the old and in with the new! Hopefully I will be able to keep this updated a little more often.

More importantly, I am heading out tomorrow for my first cruise! I will be road tripping to Miami for a couple of days, then visiting Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. I'll be blogging along the way, so stay tuned!

For tonight, I am going to finish packing and get rested up for a long drive tomorrow.


7 day cruise..... 7 sundresses, 12 shirts, 4 bathing suits... Why am I such a chronic over-packer? Perhaps its because I am a woman. It's probably just in my DNA somewhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh don't feel bad! I always pack too much! Have a great time!!

Post a Comment