Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LAND!!!!


I've never been happier to be on land... Yesterday afternoon the seas
turned rough, and the boat was rocking pretty badly all night.
Fortunately, we didn't get too sick.

This morning I am enjoying the beach in Costa Maya, Mexico. A couple
years back, this place was destroyed by a hurricane, and it's still
pretty evident. Beyond the beach are dead, broken trees as far as you
can see. There has been some re- building here... I'm sure these
cruises are helping the economy here in a major way.

There are a few shops and a restaurant. Lots of cheap diamonds, too.
Unfortunately, I haven't met a sugar daddy here, so I will likely be
getting a much classier souvenier. Like tequila.

Off to enjoy the beach and the sunshine.

Next stop: Belize!

Ps. I just got my picture taken with a monkey!!!!! I'll post it next
week. He was cute as heck!

1 comments:

catetrag on March 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

Buy me something swell! I want diamonds! :)

Post a Comment